Thursday, March 25, 2010
Response to Design Revolution Road Show
It was really cool to see the van with all of the objects they had designed. I enjoyed going hearing them talk even more though. Hearing them explain their ideas and their reasons for creating these sustainable designs that are really helping those that need help made me appreciate everything in their van even more. I really like how they are taking what they've learned and have experienced and are using it to actually help people. I think it was also great how they are not just concerned with people in America but also people from developing parts of the world. One of the things they mentioned that interested me was the architecture habitat program, I would definitely be interested and learning more about they and maybe trying to become part of it later in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment