Monday, February 8, 2010

Reaction to 11th Hour

The movie "The Eleventh Hour" was a real eye-opener for me. I knew global warming was going on, but I don't think I had ever taken it seriously or given much thought to it. After watching that movie, I am shocked and scared. I just wish that everyone could see that movie and have it effect them the way it effected me, because I know that just my classmates and I making improvements will never be enough. It seems like it will be so hard for our world to change its ways to be less destructive on the environment, how can we get people to change their ways quick enough to help prevent any further damage? This movie was scary because I want to help but I feel like one person or a few hundred wont make enough of a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment